Panbaked corn bread
Making glutenfree bread is easy. In most cases, you just need very simple ingredients, such as naturally glutenfree flours (buckhwheat, corn, rice, millet, etc.), water, oil and salt.
For one corn bread you will need:
1 dl (one scoop of 100 ml) corn meal, the same amount of water, salt.
- Mix the corn meal with the water and the salt.
- Grease a non stick pan. Place the mix in the pan and use your fingers to spread it out, padding it to obtain a nice round shape.
- Bake on medium heat. Once the water starts evaporating and a solid surface forms, pierce the bread using a fork.
- Once the bread is baked on one side, turn it around. The second side usually looks a bit dry and a tad pale. You can pad it with some water and oil and bake it once again, if you like some more colour.
- The result is a crunchy nacho-like bread with jagged edges. Great breakfast with a spread of your choice and honey.